Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Right Now!

Have you ever seen a picture that looks like one thing when you are far away then like something different when you are looking at it up close? My Dad has a friend that painted this beautiful piece of a blue bird with a nest in a mailbox, but wait if you look at it another way it appears to be a manger scene-with baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph, so which is it?

Lately I have been faced with a lot of transition in my life both personally and professionally. As I continue on this journey of self discovery I always want to know RIGHT NOW what I should do! Unfortunately right "now" I do not know the "big picture" to make those decisions. There have been plenty of times in life where things seemed to be one way and then as I approached what I was heading towards-things looked totally different. On some occasions "the excursion" could have been quite simple, but with my need for instant gratification I made it even more complicated. Moments like that remind me how important my faith is. I have to be completely dependent on the Lord as I continue to journey with Him. If not, I may begin to make decisions based on what I am hoping the picture is going to look like instead of what it really is. There could be a chance that I will only see a little blue bird in a mailbox instead of Jesus with the many blessings that he has for me.

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

Rendered Heart,

Christina

1 comment:

Tiffany-Rambles said...

Hi Christina,
Im not trying to bring this in a place where everyone can see this, but I believe that you say things that are not true. Yes you were at one time my sister but things went wrong. But you did however munipulate and no my brother isnt all innocent on some grounds but I wont let you ridicule him like you have and do. If you wish to talk this out, you can email me or comment back or on my blog. I would like for you to specifically read my blog called "Falters". You should realize how others feel before yourself.